The kids love to see what color you can see when you put punch in their colored plastic cups. Kayla started asking about colors after seeing a rainbow on our drive to Enumclaw for Father's day. She wanted to know what color you get if you mix green and blue. I told her probably teal or aqua. Then she said, "I just mixed white with them." I was asking her what she was talking about, and she told me she just mixed white with the green and blue in her head to make it lighter so you wouldn't have to shine a light on it to make it lighter. (Crazy little artist.)
The other day Kayla was coloring a picture and getting frustrated. She was just sitting there staring at it for a minute, and when Lisa asked her if she was done she said, "I just colored this really cool picture in my head, but I can't color what's in my head on this paper!"
No comments:
Post a Comment